All features of ORGanizer for Salesforce are free to use with some limitations regarding the number of logins storable, the display of advertisements both in the extension's page and the Quick Console, and also the display of a advertisement message after a given number of login or plugins actions executed.
If you want to get rid of logins limits and advertisements, get a PRO license.
It's easy as 1,2,3:
- Select your subscription cycle (Monthly or Yearly)
- Click on the Subscribe button and complete the purchase
- Add your email address (which will be the email address enabled on ORGanizer for Salesforce and that is the same of the user logged on your browser on the "PRO" tab of the Options page)
- Receive a license key within the purchase confirmation mail
- Go to ORGanizer's Options page (right click on ORGanizer's icon and choose "Options"), jump to the PRO tab and validate your brand new license
- In the Quota tab you'll see the updated limits and from now on, until subscription expiration, no advertisements are displayed!
⚠⚠ If you receive an error during the license key verification process, chances are that you have to enable Chrome/Edge data sync or authorize in Firefox, Opera and Brave ⚠⚠